A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for
This event is open to SPA members and those who work within the property industry. and is kindly supported by JLL
Southampton Property Association - South Coast Property Cup
Welcome to the SPA Southampton Property Cup. We are delighted to have an exciting sailing competition amongst property professionals on Southampton Waters. Following on from the first event in 2017 which was won by Dutton Gregory - Members can form teams of 10 or race as individuals and will have access to a top Skipper and first mate to help race against the competition.
Timetable for the Friday 18th May:
- 0800 - Arrival and Breakfast Banana Wharf (Covered within the Charter cost by Sunsail)
- 0830 - Kitted up and onto the Sunsail F40's from Ocean Village
- 1030 - Macmillan Cancer Coffee morning in Banana Wharf
- 1300 - 1500 - Friday Frolicks Banana Wharf sponsored by JLL
- 1330 - 1400 - Sailors head back into Ocean Village
- 1430 - Presentation of the Southampton Property Cup to winning team by Commodore of RSYC or local Sailing Celeb (TBC) in Banana Wharf (press call opportunity)
- 1500 - Southampton Sailing Week Friday Frolicks Close
Pricing for SPA Property Cup:
Individual Entries for SPA Property Cup
£140 per person (includes breakfast, lunch, sailing and hire of waterproofs) + online booking fee
£30 Race entry fee per boat
£690 Charter of a Sunsail F40 for the day
£210 1st Mate
Total for 10 people: £1,170 (All prices inclusive of VAT)
Approx £117 per person.
This will allow for 10 people aboard (excluding Skipper and 1st mate) including waterproof hire and breakfast snacks and complimentary drink on the way back into Ocean village.
Please note bookings will be taken through Sunsail Events who will contact you once you have completed the form.